Should I use Linktree? This is a question that many business owners are asking in todays digital age. In this blog that is just what we will cover. The pros and cons of using Linktree and how it can either help your business or hurt it in the digital space. First lets go over what Linktree is.
What is Linktree?
Linktree is a tool that allows anyone to share several links on social media. This was started because of Instagram would only allow users to share several different links. This was done on users bio section. Which was a very strict and low character limit. This forced users to find another way to direct their followers to their websites and other channels.
This is completed by creating a landing page. It is on this landing page that host multiple links. Once you add every link you wish, you can just post the linktree link and you are off to the races! Click here to see our Linktree profile.
Free VS Paid
- Just like everything in todays Digital Age. There are a few options to consider when using Linktree. A free and paid option. Now either way you go they have done a wonderful job providing free users with a ton of features / options. This includes items like:
- Include as many links as you want / have
- Collect Payments
- Social Media Icons
- Basic Analytics
- Basic Themes
- Starter $5 per month, billed Monthly or $4 per month, billed annually.
- Pro $9 USD per month, billed monthly or $7.50 per month, billed annually.
- Premium $24 USD per month, billed monthly or $19.50 USD per month, billed annually.
Should I Be Using Linktree?
Now for the reason for us writing this Blog. Should I be using Linktree? Well we think it matters how and when you are going to use it. For example, when it comes to SEO that short response is no. The reason for this is because of follow links. If you are using the URL that is provided by Linktree then it will not help boost your Domain Authority. For these cases we would suggest you use your full domain.
When it comes to places like on Instagram and for gamers. This is a great option and something that will allow you to get in front of your audience and provide them with a simple link. Which is great!
Overall Linktree is a great tool when used at the right time. If you enjoyed this blog then feel free to leave a comment!